Community Impact Coordination
POAH’s Community Impact approach provides data-informed resident services coordination that is integrated with on-site property management and maintenance teams.
Community Impact Coordinators work with residents to provide resources in key outcome areas:
All POAH properties that offer Community Impact Coordination provide the following core services to residents:
- Support stable tenancy through rent assistance, budgeting and collaboration with property management.
- Help residents maintain a safe, clean and healthy home through 1-1 housekeeping support.
- Promote access to fresh and healthy foods through on-site food distribution programs.
- Support civic engagement by helping residents get registered to vote and mobilizing on election day.
- Host community building events to encourage residents to build relationships with one another and the on-site management team.
- Senior Sites: Provide on-site nursing services through local community partners and/or health workshops to support health management and overall wellbeing.
- Family Sites: Create or connect youth to out of school programming such as afterschool programs, field trips and summer camp.
Michelle Henry John Horace
Cheryl Morrison-Brewton Frances Chapin